Saturday, January 21, 2012

I think I've really found it...

While reading my Intro to Counseling book, I realized that I was actually excited about it and really getting into it. I've never been one of the over-achieving-read-my-textbook-all-the-time kind of people, so when I realized I was into the middle of chapter 2 (I was only planning on reading a couple pages of chapter 1), I realized that this is something I really will love. It's not just a small interest. I'm really excited about all of it. You know, that feeling you get when you know you're doing what God wants? Yeah. It hit me.

I feel so stupid (I was going to say sometimes, but it's honestly most of the time) when I'm surprised about how things turn out when I follow where I believe God to be leading me. I'm still not completely positive on the "specialty" He wants me to pursue but I'm sure He'll let me know in time.

Right now I have so many thoughts flying through my head that it's hard to focus on what I really came to blog about, so I think I'll cut this one short. Just, do me a favor? Pray for me. I know most of you, if not all of you do, but it feels good to know I can ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment