Monday, June 11, 2012

Facebook/Twitter Addiction

Good morning, friends!

I have been off Facebook and Twitter for 3 days. I, honestly, feel better already. It was a little awkward when I would try to text Twitter or a Facebook status and then remember that I'm not supposed to be posting, but I'm sure that will get easier. It's funny now because I think, "The whole world doesn't have to know that you just cooked an amazing dinner!" So far, I've found myself to be less stressed since I'm not constantly checking to see what's going on. I can just sit and enjoy actual face-to-face, real, live company! Ha!

It helps that we don't have a computer at home and that my phone has a terrible browser (since it's 3 generations behind) so I don't really have a chance to get on Facebook and Twitter. Which is good, because when a person is going through withdraws it's good to have little or no access to the offending obsession/addiction.

Anyway, guess I better get back to my homework. Today began Week 3 of 5, so I better get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment